WWE Money In The Bank is only a month away, but already has a solid card lined up for wrestling fans. Each year, the WWE Universe is treated to a thrilling, unpredictable event that showcases the very best the business has to offer battling it out on top of ladders for a chance at glory. The Money In The Bank ladder match guarantees the victor a shot at the top title of their brand (at any time of their choosing). Since the match was introduced in 2005, it has resulted in 16 successful cash-ins, launching the careers of superstars such as Edge, CM Punk, Seth Rollins, Carmella, The Miz, and more.
In one of the main events of MITB, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles is set to clash with “The Artist” Shinsuke Nakamura in the fourth encounter of their epic saga. Can Nakamura finally overcome the phenomenal one and claim the top prize in the industry? Or will Styles once again silence the aspirations of the artist? Only one man will emerge as WWE Champion at the end of Money In The Bank. Will it be Styles? Will it be Nakamura? Or will the MITB winner cash-in his briefcase and walk away as champion?
Before their championship match at Money In The Bank, Shinsuke Nakamura and AJ Styles will battle on tonight’s episode of SmackDown Live, with the winner naming the stipulation to their match at the pay-per-view.
“Rowdy” Ronda Rousey will challenge Nia Jax for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship at the 2018 Money In The Bank event. More wrestlers qualified for the Money In The Bank ladder match, including Alexa Bliss, Kevin Owens, Becky Lynch, and Bobby Roode.
WWE Money In The Bank 2018 Viewing Details
Date: Sunday, June 17, 2018
Time (kick-off show): 6:00 P.M. EST
Time (main show): 7:00 P.M. EST
TV Channel: WWE Network / Pay-Per-View
Location: Allstate Arena, Rosemont, Illinois
WWE Money In The Bank Date & Time Details
Money In The Bank is scheduled for Sunday, June 17th, 2018. The kickoff show is set to begin at 6 P.M. EST, and will be available for free on Youtube. The main shows starts at 7 P.M. EST, can be seen live on Pay-Per-View or the WWE Network, the company’s content streaming service.
Starting with Money In The Bank, the main show of every WWE pay-per-view will now start at 7 P.M. EST.
WWE Money In The Bank Location
WWE MITB 2018 is scheduled to take place inside the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. The Allstate Arena is the current home of the American Hockey League’s Chicago Wolves. The venue also served as the home arena for the DePaul Blue Demons from 1980 to 2017. The building is located on 6920 North Mannheim Road, near the intersection of Mannheim Road and Interstate 90.
WWE Money In The Bank 2018 Rumors
There’s a rumors going around the online wrestling dirt-sheets, regarding a third Money In The Bank ladder match. According to the rumors, a MITB ladder match for tag teams will be announced shortly. This probably explains why WWE tag teams have also been tweeting out videos about the possibility of winning a MITB briefcase. This also might explain why the promotional poster for the event features three briefcases. Expected teams for this match are The Ascension, The New Day, Breezango, The Revival, and maybe a surprise like The Headbangers.
Money In The Bank Qualifying Matches (Men’s)
- Braun Strowman defeated Kevin Owens – May 7, 2018 (Raw)
- Finn Balor defeated Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn – May 7, 2018 (Raw)
- The Miz defeated Jeff Hardy – May 8, 2018 (SmackDown)
- Rusev defeated Daniel Bryan – May 8, 2018 (SmackDown)
- Bobby Roode defeated No Way Jose and Baron Corbin – May 14, 2018 (Raw)
- Kevin Owens defeated Bobby Lashley and Elias – May 14, 2018 (Raw)
- The New Day defeated The Bar – May 15, 2018 (SmackDown) – The New Day will select a member of their team to enter the Money In The Bank ladder match
- Daniel Bryan defeated Jeff Hardy – May 22, 2018 (SmackDown) – the winner faces Samoa Joe for the last spot in the Money In The Bank ladder match
- Samoa Joe defeated Daniel Bryan and Big Cass – May 29, 2018 (SmackDown)
Money In The Bank Qualifying Matches (Women’s)
- Ember Moon defeated Sasha Banks and Ruby Riott – May 7, 2018 (Raw)
- Charlotte Flair defeated Peyton Royce – May 8, 2018 (SmackDown)
- Alexa Bliss defeated Bayley and Mickie James – May 14, 2018 (Raw)
- Becky Lynch defeated Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose – May 15, 2018 (SmackDown)
- Natalya defeated Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, and Dana Brooke – May 21, 2018 (Raw)
- Lana defeated Billie Kay – May 22, 2018 (SmackDown)
- Naomi defeated Sonya Deville – May 22, 2018 (SmackDown)
- Sasha Banks defeated Ruby Riott – May 28, 2018 (Raw)
WWE Money In The Bank 2018 Announced Matches
- Singles match for the WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
- Singles match for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship: Nia Jax (c) vs. “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey
- Women’s Money In The Bank ladder match (winner receives a shot at the Raw or SmackDown women’s championships at any time for up to one year) : Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Naomi vs. Lana vs. Sasha Banks
- Men’s Money In The Bank ladder match (winner receives a shot at the WWE or Universal Championships at any time for up to one year): Braun Strowman vs. The Miz vs. Finn Balor vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe
- Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship: Carmella (c) vs. Asuka
- Singles match: Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
- Tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
- Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias
- Singles match: Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass
- Singles match: Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn