For the past two weeks, you’ve been helping us narrow down a once 42 bunch to only 14 finalists!
A big thank you to all the girls who have participated. We’ve loved seeing your shoutouts to COED and the competition on all your social media accounts. You’re all rock stars, and we are happy to have you! Don’t forget to check back next year and re-apply to show us what you’ve got.
Stay tuned for more spotlight posts and videos from our final 14 girls!
And without further ado…. here are your Miss COED 2018 finalists:
- Marissa Izzi – University of Cincinnati
- Kristen Pry – Florida State University
- Lauren Winterhalter – Ohio State University
- SarahBeth Harrill – Texas Tech University
- Jordan Summerfield – Western Kentucky University
- Michelle Jablonska – University of Delaware
- Jenna Palek – Kent State University
- Avery Lemler – Colorado State University
- Olivia Pollock – Great Lakes Institute of Technology
- Kylie Searl – Washington State University
- Alexis Oneal – Louisiana State University
- Sydney Kramer – University of Tampa
- Madalynn Marrone – Coastal Carolina University
- Tanja Jeramaz – Santa Clara University
Take a look at the girls who will continue on to the final round!