The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns after a week off with UFC 236 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, April 13. The star-studded card features two title fights with UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway attempting to win gold in a second weight class when he enters the cage against Dustin Poirier for the interim lightweight belt.
In the co-main event, top middleweight contenders Kelvin Gastelum and Israel Adesanya are ready to do battle.
Ahead of Saturday’s pay-per-view, all of the fighters on the card had to successfully step onto the scale to reach their contracted weights. The good news for fans in attendance is that both of the championship bouts are now official with Holloway, Poirier, Gastelum, and Adesanya successfully hitting their marks.
A full look at the weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC 236 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Max Holloway (155) vs. Dustin Poirier (154.5) – for interim lightweight title
- Kelvin Gastelum (184) vs. Israel Adesanya (183) – for interim middleweight title
- Eryk Anders (205) vs. Khalil Rountree (206)
- Dwight Grant (171) vs. Alan Jouban (171)
- Nikita Krylov (205) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Matt Frevola (156) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
- Alexandre Pantoja (125.5) vs. Wilson Reis (126)
- Max Griffin (170.5) vs. Zelim Imadaev (171)
- Boston Salmon (135.5) vs. Khalid Taha (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Millender (170.5) vs. Belal Muhammad (171)
- Montel Jackson (136) vs. Andre Soukhamthath (136)
- Poliana Botelho (125) vs. Lauren Mueller ()
- Randy Costa (135) vs. Brandon Davis (136)