University of Central Florida, Junior
Why did you choose your school and what makes it better than the rest?
I chose UCF because it had all the networking opportunities and familiarity I wanted in a college, plus living at home with the fam saves tons of money ¯_(ツ)_/¯
What kind of activities are you involved in? (sorority, theatre, clubs, etc)
– sorority – Kappa Kappa Gamma
– I work at the UCF Gym as a Marketing Assistant and Member Services
– LEAD Scholar
– AdClub UCF
– IM Volleyball
– powerlifting club (in the works of starting up)
– currently also a Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographer for Rhiana Raymundo Photography
– was part of CAB Concerts Committee where I was able to plan UCF concerts and meet some pretty popular artists!
What’s your major/what are you thinking of majoring in?
I’m currently 1 of 40 people admitted to the Advertising & Public Relations program at UCF (out of 400 applicants a semester)
Do you have a favorite sports team?
Sports team, it’s been rough but I grew up an Orlando Magic basketball fan since I was a lil kid. College team wise, UCF’s football team is killing it and it’s my school, so Go Knights 🤘🏽
Which celebrity would you invite to a dinner party at your house?
And I would invite Ryan Reynolds because he’s Deadpool and who doesn’t like Deadpool ¯_(ツ)_/¯
What is your go to pre-game song?
For sure Rockstar by Post Malone, gets me lit every time