The Ultimate Fighting Championship keeps 2020 rolling with UFC on ESPN+ 24 on Saturday, January 25. The event takes place at PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina and is headlined by a bout between top heavyweight contender Curtis Blaydes and former UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos.
In the co-main event, former lightweight titleholder Rafael dos Anjos is set to take on Michael Chiesa.
Also on the main card are bouts between Jordan Espinosa and Alex Perez, Hannah Cifers vs. Angela Hill, and Jamahal Hill vs. Darko Stosic which will kickoff the main card on ESPN+.
Ahead of Saturday’s fights, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins.
Was your favorite able to hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC on ESPN+ 24 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC on ESPN+ 24 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (248) vs. Junior Dos Santos (247)
- Michael Chiesa (170.5) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (170)
- Jordan Espinosa (126) vs. Alex Perez (125.5)
- Hannah Cifers (114.5) vs. Angela Hill (116)
- Jamahal Hill (205.5) vs. Darko Stosic (205)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5:00 p.m. ET)
- Bevon Lewis (186) vs. Dequan Townsend (185)
- Arnold Allen (145.5) vs. Nik Lentz (146)
- Justine Kish (126) vs. Lucie Pudilova (126)
- Felipe Colares (135) vs. Montel Jackson (135.5)
- Lina Lansberg (135) vs. Sara McMann (135)
- Brett Johns (136) vs. Tony Gravely (135)
- Herbert Burns (146) vs. Nate Landwehr (146)
That is all the information that is available at this time. This article will be updated with new and relevant information should it become available at any time. If there is anything that we missed, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.