The Ultimate Fighting Championship invades Mexico on Saturday, September 21 with UFC on ESPN+ 17 at Mexico City Arena in Mexico City. In the main event of the night, featherweight contenders Yair Rodriguez and Jeremy Stephens go head-to-head.
In the co-main event, former champion Carla Esparza takes on rising Mexican contender Alexa Grasso.
The card also features former title challenger Bethe Correia, former Invicta champion Angela Hill, Sergio Pettis, Sijara Eubanks, and many more. The entire event — the preliminary and main cards — will both air on ESPN+.
Ahead of Saturday night’s fights, all of the fighters on the card had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins at the host hotel.
A full look at the UFC on ESPN+ 17 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC on ESPN+ 17 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Yair Rodriguez (145) vs. Jeremy Stephens (145)
- Carla Esparza (115) vs. Alexa Grasso (116)
- Askar Askarov (125) vs. Brandon Moreno (124)
- Irene Aldana (135) vs. Vanessa Melo (140)
- Martin Bravo (144) vs. Steven Peterson (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5:00 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Huachin (136) vs. Jose Quinonez (134)
- Kyle Nelson (146) vs. Marco Polo Reyes (145)
- Ariane Carnelossi (112) vs. Angela Hill (115)
- Tyson Nam (126) vs. Sergio Pettis (124)
- Paul Craig (206) vs. Vinicius Moreira (206)
- Bethe Correia (136) vs. Sijara Eubanks (135)
- Marcos Mariano (154) vs. Claudio Puelles (155)
The preliminary card of UFC on ESPN+ 17 officially kicks off at 5:00 p.m. ET with a lightweight bout between Marcos Mariano and Claudio Puelles. The featured preliminary bout is in the bantamweight division with Carlos Huachin taking on Jose Quinonez. Martin Bravo vs. Steven Peterson at featherweight kicks off the main card at 8:00 p.m. ET. The main card also features Askar Askarov vs. Brandon Moreno, and Irene Aldana vs. Vanessa Melo.