The Ultimate Fighting Championship saw a former titleholder regain his belt at UFC 241 when Stipe Miocic avenged his prior loss to Daniel Cormier with a fourth-round knockout in the main event of the night. In the co-main event at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, fan-favorite Nate Diaz was able to outpoint former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis to earn a unanimous decision victory.
For his knockout victory, the new heavyweight champion earned a $50,000 Performance of the Night bonuses along with Khama Worthy, who knocked out heavy favorite Devonte Smith in the first round. Fight of the Night honors went to top middleweight contenders Paulo Costa and Yoel Romero.
To relive the action, the Ultimate Fighting Championship has called on its high-definition, super slow-motion cameras to deliver the promotion’s one-of-a-kind “UFC 241: Fight Motion” highlights. The highlights give you a better idea of just how punishing and damaging the best strikes of the night were.
You can check out the full super slow-motion video highlights from “UFC 241: Fight Motion” below.
A full look at the UFC 241 results can be seen below.
UFC 241 Results
Stipe Miocic def. Daniel Cormier via knockout (punches) – Round 4, 4:09 – to win heavyweight title
- Nate Diaz def. Anthony Pettis via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Paulo Costa def. Yoel Romero via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Sodiq Yusuff def. Gabriel Benitez via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 4:14
- Derek Brunson def. Ian Heinisch via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Khama Worthy def. Devonte Smith via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 4:15
- Cory Sandhagen def. Raphael Assuncao via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Drakkar Klose def. Christos Giagos via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Casey Kenney def. Manny Bermudez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Hannah Cifers def. Jodie Esquibel via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kyung Ho Kang def. Brandon Davis via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Sabina Mazo def. Shana Dobson via unanimous decision (30-24, 30-25, 30-25)