The Ultimate Fighting Championship held UFC 238 on Saturday, June 8 in Chicago, Illinois. The event featured two title fights and delivered in a big way. In the main event, Henry Cejudo became the promotion’s latest two-division champion with a third-round TKO over Marlon Moraes, while Valentina Shevchenko delivered a devastating knockout over Jessica Eye to retain her flyweight title.
Cejudo and Shevchenko both picked up $50,000 for their Performance of the Night bonuses, while Tony Ferguson and Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone earned Fight of the Night honors.
To relive the action, the Ultimate Fighting Championship has called on its high-definition, super slow-motion cameras to deliver the promotion’s one-of-a-kind “UFC 235: Fight Motion” highlights. The highlights give you a better idea of just how punishing and damaging the best strikes of the night were.
You can check out the full super slow-motion video highlights from “UFC 238: Fight Motion” below.
The full results from UFC 238 can be seen below.
UFC 238 Results
- Henry Cejudo def. Marlon Moraes via TKO (strikes) – Round 3, 4:51 – to win vacant bantamweight title
- Valentina Shevchenko def. Jessica Eye via knockout (head kick) – Round 2, 0:26 – to defend women’s flyweight title
- Tony Ferguson def. Donald Cerrone via TKO (cut) – Round 2, 5:00
- Petr Yan def. Jimmie Rivera via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Blagoy Ivanov def. Tai Tuivasa via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Tatiana Suarez def. Nina Ansaroff via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Aljamain Sterling def. Pedro Munhoz via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Alexa Grasso def. Karolina Kowalkiewicz via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Calvin Kattar def. Ricardo Lamas via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 4:06
- Yan Xiaonan def. Angela Hill via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Darren Stewart def. Bevon Lewis via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Eddie Wineland def. Grigorii Popov via knockout (punches) – Round 2, 4:47
- Katlyn Chookagian def. Joanne Calderwood via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)