The Ultimate Fighting Championship hosted UFC 235 on Saturday, March 2 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The pay-per-view event featured two championship bouts, with light heavyweight king Jon Jones successfully defending his title against top challenger Anthony Smith in the main event of the night.
In the co-main event, top contender Kamaru Usman dominated former welterweight titleholder Tyron Woodley to claim the 170-pound championship.
The event also featured the UFC debut of former Bellator and ONE Championship titleholder Ben Askren, who faced off against former UFC champ Robbie Lawler, along with former bantamweight titleholder Cody Garbrandt vs. Pedro Munhoz.
To relive the action, the Ultimate Fighting Championship has called on its high-definition, super slow-motion cameras to deliver the promotion’s one-of-a-kind “UFC 235: Fight Motion” highlights. The highlights give you a better idea of just how punishing and damaging the best strikes of the night were.
You can check out the full super slow-motion video highlights from “UFC 235: Fight Motion” below.
UFC 235 Results
- Jon Jones def. Anthony Smith via unanimous decision (48-44, 48-44, 48-44) – to defend light heavyweight title
- Kamaru Usman def. Tyron Woodley via unanimous decision (50-44, 50-44, 50-45) – to win welterweight title
- Ben Askren def. Robbie Lawler via technical submission (bulldog choke) – Round 1, 3:20
- Weili Zhang def. Tecia Torres via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Pedro Munhoz def. Cody Garbrandt via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 4:52
- Zabit Magomedsharipov def. Jeremy Stephens via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Johnny Walker def. Misha Cirkunov via TKO (flying knee, punches) – Round 1, 0:36
- Cody Stamann def. Alejandro Perez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Diego Sanchez def. Mickey Gall via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 4:13
- Edmen Shahbazyan def. Charles Byrd via TKO (elbows, punches) – Round 1, 0:38
- Macy Chiasson def. Gina Mazany via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 1:49
- Hannah Cifers def. Polyana Viana via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)