It’s been a busy fight week leading up to Saturday night’s UFC 226 pay-per-view. The event — headlined by a superfight between heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic and light heavyweight titleholder Daniel Cormier — has already undergone a change in co-main event after featherweight champion Max Holloway was forced to withdraw from his scheduled title defense against Brian Ortega due to connussion-like symptoms.
And before the bouts can be considered official, there is one final hurdle for each UFC 226 participant at the fighter weigh-ins on Friday morning. The official weigh-ins take place at the fighter hotel before the ceremonial weigh-ins take place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada in an event that is free and open to the public.
T-Mobile Arena will also host UFC 226 on Saturday night which will air live on UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, and pay-per-view. The preliminary card will kickoff at 7:00 p.m. ET, while the main card begins at 10:00 p.m. ET.
Did your favorite fighter come in on weight for this weekend’s event? The full weigh-in results for UFC 226 can be seen below.
UFC 226: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 226: Miocic vs. Cormier
Date: Saturday, July 7, 2018
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Pay-Per-View Card Time: 10:00 P.M. EST
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, Pay-per-view
UFC 226 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Stipe Miocic (242.5) vs. champ Daniel Cormier (246) – for the UFC heavyweight title
- Derrick Lewis (264.5) vs. Francis Ngannou (253)
- Paul Felder (170) vs. Mike Perry (170.5)
- Michael Chiesa (157.5)* vs. Anthony Pettis (156)
- Khalil Rountree (205) vs. Gokhan Saki (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Paulo Costa (185.5) vs. Uriah Hall 185.5))
- Raphael Assuncao (136) vs. Rob Font (135.5)
- Drakkar Klose (156) vs. Lando Vannata (156)
- Max Griffin (170.5) vs. Curtis Millender (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Gilbert Burns (155.5) vs. Dan Hooker (155.5)
- Jamie Moyle (116) vs. Emily Whitmire (116)
*Chiesa announced after missing weight that it would be his final fight at lightweight. He will not weigh-in a second time.