Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Friday, June 1, 2018.
– Andrew Lincoln announced he is leaving The Walking Dead and I can’t wait to see Rick Grimes die:
– The Cavs had a Game 1 win in their hands only for J.R. Smith and the referees to throw it away. It was tough to watch.
News & Politics
– The unemployment rate is at it’s lowest in 50 years.
– The Curious Case of Brian Shaffer: the story of an Ohio State Student who walked into a bar and never came out:
– So, JR’s career is over, right?
— COED (@COED) June 1, 2018
Hottest of the Day
– The Queen taking you into the weekend:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” – Albert Einstein