Georges St-Pierre will enter the octagon for the first time in over three years to battle Michael Bisping for the UFC Middleweight Championship. Two other titles are on the line at UFC 217 in Madison Square Garden, New York City. Cory Garbrandt defends his UFC Bantamweight Championship against T.J Dillashaw. Meanwhile, Rose Namajunas is scheduled to fight Joanna Jędrzejczyk for the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship.
UFC 217 is only the second time this ultimate fighting organization has hosted an event in MSG. Pierre vs. Bisping was originally set for March, but is finally scheduled to take place on the first Saturday in November. But what other fights will make up UFC 217?
UFC 217: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 217: St-Pierre vs. Bisping
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Location: New York City, New York
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Pay-Per-View Card Time: 10:00 P.M. EST
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, FX, PPV, BT Sports (UK)
UFC 217 Fight Card
- Michael Bisping (c) vs. Georges St-Pierre
- Cody Garbrandt (c) vs. T.J. Dillashaw
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk (c) vs. Rose Namajunas
- Stephen Thompson vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Borrachinha
- James Vick vs. Joseph Duffy
- Walt Harris vs Mark Godbeer
- Ion Cutelaba vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Randy Brown vs. Mickey Gall
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Oleksiy Oliynyk vs. Curtis Blaydes
- Corey Anderson vs. Patrick Cummins
- Aiemann Zahabi vs. Ricardo Ramo
UFC 217 Betting Odds
Georges St-Pierre is currently ahead of his opponent Michael Bisping according to current betting odds. According to 5Dimes, St-Pierre is ahead of his opponent, -125, +105. It looks like fans think St-Pieree will make an epic comeback to the octagon against the current UFC Middleweight Champion.
Meanwhile, Cordy Garbrandt is ahead of his opponent in the 5Dimes betting odds, -140, +120.
Stephen Thompson is more likely to defeat his opponent, according to 5Dimes betting odds, -155, +135.