Bellator MMA returns on Friday night with Bellator 243 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. The event will be broadcast live on the Paramount Network and DAZN.
The main event features former lightweight world champions Michael Chandler and Benson Henderson who will be facing off in a highly-anticipated rematch. The first time the two men met on November 19, 2016, Chandler was able to score a controversial split-decision win. The rematch was initially set for New Year’s Eve at RIZIN 20 in Japan, but Henderson was forced to withdraw from the bout due to an injury suffered during training. Now, he will be looking to settle the score.
In the co-main event of the night, heavyweights Timothy Johnson and Matt Mitrione slug it out. The event also features Myles Jury vs. Georgi Karakhanyan, Sabah Homasi vs. Curtis Millender, and Valerie Loureda vs. Tara Graff.
Before the bouts could become official, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
The full weigh-in results for Bellator 243 can be seen below.
Bellator 243 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Paramount, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Michael Chandler (155.9) vs. Benson Henderson (155.6)
- Timothy Johnson (263.2) vs. Matt Mitrione (262.6)
- Myles Jury (155.6) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (155.5)
- Sabah Homasi (175) vs. Curtis Millender (174)
PRELIMINARY CARD (7:15 p.m. ET)
- Adam Borics (150.2) vs. Mike Hamel (154.6)*
- A.J. Agazarm (145.3) vs. Cris Lencioni (145.8)
- Charlie Campbell (155.8) vs. Nainoa Dung (155.1)
- Mark Gardner (184.8) vs. Dalton Rosta (185.7)
- Grant Neal (204.7) vs. Hamza Salim (205.1)
- Tara Graff (125) vs. Valerie Loureda (125.3)
*Hamel has missed weight by 3.6 pounds. He will not cut any more weight, per the Mohegan commission.