UFC on ESPN+ 22 takes place on Saturday, November 16 at Ginásio do Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The event is headlined by a bout between Jan Blachowicz and Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza. The entire card airs exclusively on ESPN+.
In the co-main event, the legendary Mauricio “Shogun” Rua takes on Paul Craig.
Former UFC champion Renan Barao will entertain the crowd on the preliminary card, while Dana White’s Contender Series star Tracy Cortez is ready to prove she belongs on the big stage when she enters the Octagon in the opening bout of the night.
Ahead of this weekend’s event, fighters had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins. While the headliners were able to successfully hit their marks, three of the four women scheduled to compete on Saturday night came in over their contracted weight limits.
The full weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN+ 22 can be seen below.
UFC on ESPN+ 22 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Jan Blachowicz (205) vs. Ronaldo Souza (205)
- Paul Craig (205) vs. Mauricio Rua (206)
- Jared Gordon (156) vs. Charles Oliveira (155)
- Antonio Arroyo (185) vs. Andre Muniz (186)
- Markus Perez (186) vs. Wellington Turman (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5:00 p.m. ET)
- James Krause (170.5) vs. Sergio Moraes (171)
- Eduardo Garagorri (145.5) vs. Ricardo Ramos (146)
- Bobby Green (156) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (155)
- Warlley Alves (171) vs. Randy Brown (171)
- Renan Barao (146) vs. Douglas de Andrade (145)
- Isabella de Padua (130.5)* vs. Ariane Lipski (125.5)
- Tracy Cortez (136.5) vs. Vanessa Melo (136.5)**
*De Padua missed the women’s flyweight limit. She accepted the bout just hours before the weigh-ins as a replacement for Veronica Macedo.
**Both Cortez and Melo missed the women’s bantamweight limit. They will not be fined percentages of their purses and the fight will go on.
UFC on ESPN+ 22: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC on ESPN+ 22: Blachowicz vs Jacare
Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Venue: Ginásio do Ibirapuera
Main Card Card Time: 8:00 p.m. ET