The Ultimate Fighting Championship heads to CSKA Arena in Moscow, Russia on Saturday, November 9 for UFC on ESPN+ 21. The event is headlined by a featherweight bout between top contenders Zabit Magomedsharipov and Calvin Kattar. Zabit is the heavy favorite in front of his home crowd, while Kattar will be looking to make a splash in the division.
Zabit vs. Kattar was initially set to take place in Boston earlier this fall, but it was bumped to the headlining spot in Russia just weeks ahead of the event. As a result, the main event will be just three rounds instead of the usual five-round affair.
In the co-main event, controversial heavyweight and former NFL star Greg Hardy steps in on short notice to replace former heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos, his teammate at American Top Team, against the always dangerous Alexander Volkov.
Ahead of Saturday’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins. Luckily for fans planning to attend the fight — which begins on ESPN+ bright and early at 11:00 a.m. ET — every competitor successfully hit their mark. The main card will kickoff of 2:00 p.m. ET with a light heavyweight bout between Klidson Abreu and Shamil Gamzatov.
A full look at the weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC on ESPN+ 21 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 2:00 p.m. ET)
- Zabit Magomedsharipov (146) vs. Calvin Kattar (146)
- Greg Hardy (265) vs. Alexander Volkov (251)
- Zelim Imadaev (171) vs. Danny Roberts (170)
- Ed Herman (206) vs. Khadis Ibragimov (206)
- Ramazan Emeev (171) vs. Anthony Rocco Martin (171)
- Klidson Abreu (206) vs. Shamil Gamzatov (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11:00 a.m. ET)
- Magomed Ankalaev (205) vs. Dalcha Lungiambula (204)
- Rustam Khabilov (171) vs. Sergey Khandozhko (171)
- Roman Kopylov (185) vs. Karl Roberson (185)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170) vs. David Zawada (170)
- Roosevelt Roberts (156) vs. Alexander Yakovlev (156)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (135) vs. Pannie Kianzad (136)
- Davey Grant (136) vs. Grigorii Popov (136)