The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns this weekend with UFC on ESPN+ 21 in Moscow, Russia. The event is headlined by hometown favorite Zabit Magomedsharipov and Calvin Kattar, two featherweight contenders who are looking to continue their climb up the UFC ladder.
Zabit vs. Kattar was initially set to take place in Boston earlier this fall, but it was bumped to the headlining spot in Russia just weeks ahead of the event. As a result, the main event will be just three rounds instead of the usual five-round affair.
In the co-main event, controversial heavyweight and former NFL star Greg Hardy steps in on short notice to replace former heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos, his teammate at American Top Team, against the always dangerous Alexander Volkov.
With plenty of fighters that have delivered impressive finishes throughout their UFC careers, it looks like we are set up for a great day of fights at CSKA Arena.
In anticipation of Saturday afternoon’s event, the UFC put together a highlight video featuring five of the top finishes from fighters competing on the card.
Check it out:
Watch the highlights of a collection of top finishes from Fight Night Moscow fighters including Zabit Magomedsharipov and Calvin Kattar.
You can check out the full fight card for UFC on ESPN+ 21 below.
UFC on ESPN+ 21 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 2:00 p.m. ET)
- Zabit Magomedsharipov (146) vs. Calvin Kattar (146)
- Greg Hardy (265) vs. Alexander Volkov (251)
- Zelim Imadaev (171) vs. Danny Roberts (170)
- Ed Herman (206) vs. Khadis Ibragimov (206)
- Ramazan Emeev (171) vs. Anthony Rocco Martin (171)
- Klidson Abreu (206) vs. Shamil Gamzatov (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11:00 a.m. ET)
- Magomed Ankalaev (205) vs. Dalcha Lungiambula (204)
- Rustam Khabilov (171) vs. Sergey Khandozhko (171)
- Roman Kopylov (185) vs. Karl Roberson (185)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170) vs. David Zawada (170)
- Roosevelt Roberts (156) vs. Alexander Yakovlev (156)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (135) vs. Pannie Kianzad (136)
- Davey Grant (136) vs. Grigorii Popov (136)