The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to the Worldwide Leader in Sports on Friday, October 18 with UFC on ESPN 6. The event — which will air exclusively on ESPN2 beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET with the preliminary card before the main card at 9:00 p.m. ET — will be headlined by a light heavyweight bout between top contenders Dominick Reyes and Chris Weidman who are hoping to enter the title picture.
In the co-main event, a highly-anticipated featherweight rematch between Yair Rodriguez and Jeremy Stephens is scheduled.
Ahead of Friday night’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins at the host hotel. Both Reyes and Weidman came in under the limit, showing they could hit championship weight at 203 and 204 pounds, respectively. Rodriguez and Stephens also hit their mark.
Manny Bermudez, who is competing in the featured bout of the prelims, however, missed weight for the second time in three fights. Two of Bermudez’s four bouts inside of the UFC Octagon have been at a catchweight of 140 pounds.
The complete weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN 6: Reyes vs. Weidman can be seen below.
UFC on ESPN 6: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC on ESPN 6: Reyes vs Weidman
Date: Friday, October 18, 2019
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Venue: TD Garden
Main Card Card Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: ESPN 2
UFC on ESPN 6 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN2, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Dominick Reyes (203) vs. Chris Weidman (204)
- Yair Rodriguez (145) vs. Jeremy Stephens (145.5)
- Greg Hardy (264.5) vs. Ben Sosoli (264)
- Joe Lauzon (153) vs. Jonathan Pearce (154.5)
- Maycee Barber () vs. Gillian Robertson ()
- Darren Stewart (185) vs. Deron Winn ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, 6:00 p.m. ET)
- Manny Bermudez (148) vs. Charles Rosa (144)*
- Diana Belbita (125) vs. Molly McCann (125)
- Kyle Bochniak (145) vs. Sean Woodson (144.5)
- Randy Costa (134) vs. Boston Salmon (135.5)
- Sean Brady (167.5) vs. Court McGee (170)
- Brendan Allen (185) vs. Kevin Holland (183.5)
- Tanner Boser (247.5) vs. Daniel Spitz (240)
* Bermudez was 2 pounds over the featherweight limit.