The highly-anticipated pay-per-view UFC 241 takes place Saturday, August 17 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. The event is headlined by a heavyweight championship bout between current titleholder and former two-division champion Daniel Cormier and former champ Stipe Miocic.
In the co-main event of the night, former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis and fan-favorite Nate Diaz are set to go toe-to-toe in a welterweight bout that could vault the winner into the title picture.
If that wasn’t enough, top middleweight contenders Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa square off.
But before any of the fights could be official, they had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins. The fans also get the opportunity to see all of Saturday’s competitors come face-to-face one final time before exchanging blows in the cage when they take the stage for the ceremonial weigh-ins.
You can watch Friday evening’s ceremonial weigh-ins live online by checking out the embedded video beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Below is all of the information you will need to catch Saturday night’s action.
UFC 241: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2
Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019
Location: Anaheim, California
Venue: Honda Center
Main Card Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: Pay-per-view, ESPN, ESPN+
UFC 241 Fight Card
Main Card (10:00 PM ET, PPV)
- Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic
- Nate Diaz vs. Anthony Pettis
- Yoel Romero vs. Paulo Costa
- Gabriel Benitez vs. Sodiq Yusuff
- Derek Brunson vs. Ian Heinisch
Preliminary Card (8:00 PM ET, ESPN)
- Devonte Smith vs. Clay Collard
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Christos Giagos vs. Drakkar Klose
- Manny Bermudez vs. Casey Kenney
Preliminary Card (6:15 PM ET, Fight Pass)
- Hannah Cifers vs. Jodie Esquibel
- Kyung Ho Kang vs. Brandon Davis
- Shana Dobson vs. Sabina Mazo