The Ultimate Fighting Championship made the trip to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on Saturday, July 27 for UFC 240 at the Rogers Place. In the main event of the night, featherweight champion Max Holloway defending his title against former lightweight titleholder Frankie Edgar.
Holloway was able to retain his title with a dominant performance through five rounds.
In the co-main event of the night, former women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg bounced back from the lone loss of her UFC career to dominate the previously unbeaten Felicia Spencer via unanimous decision.
The $50,000 Performance of the Night bonuses went out to Geoff Neal and Hakeem Dawodu for their impressive finishes earlier in the night, while a thrilling flyweight contest between Deiveson Figueiredo and Alexandre Pantoja earned Fight of the Night honors.
To relive the action, the Ultimate Fighting Championship has called on its high-definition, super slow-motion cameras to deliver the promotion’s one-of-a-kind “UFC 240: Fight Motion” highlights. The highlights give you a better idea of just how punishing and damaging the best strikes of the night were.
You can check out the full super slow-motion video highlights from “UFC 240: Fight Motion” below.
The full results from UFC 240 can be seen below.
UFC 240 Results
- Max Holloway def. Frankie Edgar via unanimous decision (50-45, 49-46, 48-47)
- Cris Cyborg def. Felicia Spencer via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Geoff Neal def. Niko Price via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 2:39
- Arman Tsarukyan def. Olivier Aubin-Mercier via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Krzysztof Jotko def. Marc-Andre Barriault via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Viviane Araujo def. Alexis Davis via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Hakeem Dawodu def. Yoshinori Horie via TKO (head kick) – Round 3, 4:09
- Gavin Tucker def. Seungwoo Choi via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 3, 3:17
- Deiveson Figueiredo def. Alexandre Pantoja via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Gillian Robertson def. Sarah Frota via TKO (elbows) – Round 2, 4:13
- Erik Koch def. Kyle Stewart via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)