UFC 240 takes place on Saturday, July 27 at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The event caps off a busy month for the Ultimate Fighting Championship and is headlined by an incredible headliner in the featherweight division. In the main event, 145-pound champion Max Holloway returns to action to defend his title against former lightweight titleholder Frankie Edgar.
In the co-main event, former women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg returns to the cage after suffering the first loss of her UFC career to take on Felicia Spencer.
Other bouts on the main card include Geoff Neal vs. Niko Price, Olivier Aubin-Mercia vs. Arman Tsarukyan, and Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Krzysztof Jotko. The preliminary card is headlined by a women’s flyweight bout between Viviane Araujo and Alexis Davis.
Before the fighters could enter the cage for Saturday night’s pay-per-view, all fighters had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins. Luckily for fans in attendance, the weigh-ins went off without a hitch and the entire main card is official.
A full look at the UFC 240 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC 240 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Max Holloway (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (145) – for featherweight title
- Cris Cyborg (146) vs. Felicia Spencer (145)
- Geoff Neal (170.5) vs. Niko Price (169)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (155.5) vs. Arman Tsarukyan (155)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (184.5) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Viviane Araujo (125) vs. Alexis Davis (125)
- Hakeem Dawodu () vs. Yoshinori Horie (145.5)
- Seungwoo Choi (145) vs. Gavin Tucker (145)
- Deiveson Figueiredo (126) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (125.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Sarah Frota (125) vs. Gillian Robertson (125)
- Erik Koch (170.5) vs. Kyle Stewart (170.5)
UFC 240: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 240: Holloway vs Edgar
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Venue: Rogers Place
Main Card Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: Pay-per-view, ESPN, ESPN+