Thiago Santos is one of the top knockout artists in the UFC‘s light heavyweight division. The 205-pound Brazilian earned a title shot thanks to his impressive finishes inside of the Octagon and has his sights set on shocking the world at UFC 239 on Saturday, July 6 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Ahead of Marreta’s shot at UFC gold, the Ultimate Fighting Championship compiled a list of his top five best knockouts for the promotion.
From devastating punches to incredible head kicks, Santos has a knack for separating his opponents from consciousness.
Santos (21-6) is currently riding a four-fight winning streak, with three consecutive knockouts and $50,000 Performance of the Night bonuses.
Here are the top five finishes of Thiago Santos’ UFC career.
Thiago Santos’ Top 5 UFC Finishes
Check out the top 5 finishes from light heavyweight knockout artist Thiago Santos.
UFC 239: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Main Card Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: Pay-per-view, ESPN, ESPN+
UFC 239 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos – for the light heavyweight title
- Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm – for the women’s bantamweight title
- Ben Askren vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold
- Michael Chiesa vs. Diego Sanchez
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Arnold Allen vs. Gilbert Melendez
- Marlon Vera vs. TBA
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Randa Markos
- Alejandro Perez vs. Song Yadong
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN +, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Jack Marshman vs. Edmen Shahbazyan
- Ismail Naurdiev vs. Chance Rencountre
- Julia Avila vs. Pannie Kianzad