Bellator MMA returns to television on Friday, March 29 with Bellator 219 live from the Pechanga Resort Casino in Temecula, California. The event will be simulcast live on the Paramount Network and streaming service DAZN. In the main event, lightweight contenders Saad Awad and Brandon Girtz go head-to-head.
The co-main event features former champion Daniel Straus, who is making his comeback from a near-fatal motorcycle accident, against Shane Kruchten.
Also on the main card is a welterweight scrap between Andrey Koreshkov and Mike Jasper, while kickboxing star Joe Schilling takes on Keith Berry in a middleweight bout to kick off the main card.
The Bellator 219 main card will begin at 9:00 p.m. ET on Paramount Network and DAZN via tape delay in the United States.
All of the information you need to watch tonight’s event can be seen below.
Bellator 219: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: Bellator 219: Awad vs. Girtz
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Location: Temecula, California
Venue: Pechanga Resort Casino
Main Card Time: 9:00 P.M. EST
Broadcast: Bellator.com, Paramount, DAZN
How To Watch Bellator 219 Online
Bellator 219 will begin this Friday, March 29, 2019 at 9:00 P.M. and can be watched online via Paramount, DAZN and Bellator.com. Here are your options in detail:
Preliminary bouts for Bellator 219 will be available on Bellator.com and Paramount.com.
Formerly known as Spike TV, Paramount Network is the exclusive broadcasting partner of Bellator MMA. For those without a television subscription, the Bellator 217 preliminary card will air live on Bellator.com and Paramount.com, while also being available online via the network’s online website.
Bellator 217 begins at 9:00 P.M. via tape delay, you may stream the fights for free via Sling TV. Sling TV is a service that allows subscribers to watch live and on-demand TV channels on TVs, computer or mobile device. It’s just like a cable or satellite TV service, except it’s delivered over the internet. You can sign up for a free 7-day trial. If you cancel your subscription within seven days, you will not be charged. Once signed up, simply download the Sling TV app for your computer, phone or mobile device to start streaming.
DAZN will be streaming Bellator 219 as part of an action-packed weekend on the video streaming service. DAZN costs just $9.99 a month and overs over 100 fight nights a year. The platform offers fights from from Matchroom USA, Golden Boy Promotions, Bellator, World Boxing Super Series and Combate Americas; all live and on demand. If you are not currently a subscriber of DAZN, you can SIGN UP to start your subscription and get your first month free.
MMAStreams via Reddit
Your other option is to visit MMAStreams on Reddit to see if you can find a stream for this event.
Bellator 219 Fight Card
- Lightweight Main Event: Saad Awad (156 lbs.) vs. Brandon Girtz (155.6 lbs.)
- Lightweight Co-Main Event: Daniel Straus (155.6 lbs.) vs. Shane Kruchten (155.8 lbs.)
- Welterweight Main Card Bout: Andrey Koreshkov (170.6 lbs.) vs. Mike Jasper (171 lbs.)
- Middleweight Main Card Bout: Joe Schilling (186 lbs.) vs. Keith Berry (186 lbs.)
- Welterweight Undercard Bout: Joey Davis (169.4 lbs.) vs. Marcus Anthony (169.4 lbs.)
- Light Heavyweight Undercard Bout: Dalton Rosta (204.8 lbs.) vs. Cody Vidal (195.4 lbs.)
- Bantamweight Undercard Bout: Shawn Bunch (135.2 lbs.) vs. Dominic Mazzotta (136 lbs.)
- Welterweight Undercard Bout: David Rickels (170.8 lbs.) vs. A.J. Matthews (170 lbs.)
- Women’s Featherweight Undercard Bout: Janay Harding (144.6 lbs.) vs. Marina Mokhnatkina (144.4 lbs.)
- 140-lb. Catchweight Undercard Bout: Weber Almeida (xx)** vs. Johnny Soto (141 lbs.)
- 160-lb. Catchweight Undercard Bout: Joshua Jones (160 lbs.) vs. Darren Smith Jr. (159 lbs.)
- 175-lb. Catchweight Undercard Bout: Johnny Cisneros (173.8 lbs.) vs. John Mercurio (174.2 lbs.)
- Bantamweight Undercard Bout: Rickey Furar (135.4 lbs.) vs. Roman Puga (135.6 lbs.)
- Lightweight Undercard Bout: David Pacheco (156.4 lbs.)* vs. Kelvin Gentapanan (156 lbs.)
- Lightweight Undercard Bout: Sunni Imhotep (155.2 lbs.) vs. Eugene Correa (155.4 lbs.)
** Weber Almeida vs. Johnny Soto has been scratched due to Almeida failing to make weight – Soto was paid his show money.