The Ultimate Fighting Championship returned to pay-per-view on Saturday, March 2 for UFC 235. The event was headlined by a championship doubleheader with the light heavyweight and welterweight titles on the line.
With the event in the books, the UFC has released its ‘The Trull and the Agony’ series which shows the emotions from the winners and losers on the night.
Because of some of the impressive finishes on the night, this event’s episode is better than ever.
You can watch the video below.
UFC 235 Results
- Jon Jones def. Anthony Smith via unanimous decision (48-44, 48-44, 48-44) – to defend light heavyweight title
- Kamaru Usman def. Tyron Woodley via unanimous decision (50-44, 50-44, 50-45) – to win welterweight title
- Ben Askren def. Robbie Lawler via technical submission (bulldog choke) – Round 1, 3:20
- Weili Zhang def. Tecia Torres via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Pedro Munhoz def. Cody Garbrandt via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 4:52
- Zabit Magomedsharipov def. Jeremy Stephens via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Johnny Walker def. Misha Cirkunov via TKO (flying knee, punches) – Round 1, 0:36
- Cody Stamann def. Alejandro Perez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Diego Sanchez def. Mickey Gall via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 4:13
- Edmen Shahbazyan def. Charles Byrd via TKO (elbows, punches) – Round 1, 0:38
- Macy Chiasson def. Gina Mazany via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 1:49
- Hannah Cifers def. Polyana Viana via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)