The Ultimate Fighting Championship kicks off the month of March with a stacked fight card in Las Vegas. The event, UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith, is headlined by a light heavyweight title fight between recently recrowned champion Jon Jones and top contender Anthony Smith.
If that wasn’t enough to excite mixed martial arts fans, the co-main event will feature the return of welterweight titleholder Tyron Woodley who will be facing Kamaru Usman.
And it doesn’t stop there. Former welterweight champion Robbie Lawler welcomes former Bellator and ONE Championship titleholder Ben Askren to the UFC for his highly-anticipated promotional debut, while former bantamweight king Cody Garbrandt kicks off the pay-per-view against Pedro Munhoz. The preliminary card is headlined by top contenders Zabit Magomedsharipov and Jeremy Stephens.
Ahead of the event, fans in Las Vegas were treated to the ceremonial weigh-ins as the fighters on the card came face-to-face one final time before their bouts.
Even better news: all fighters competing successfully made weight at the official weigh-ins earlier in the day.
All of the information you need for Saturday’s pay-per-view and Friday’s weigh-ins can be seen below.
UFC 235: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Pay-Per-View Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, Pay-per-view
UFC 235 Weigh-in Results & Video
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Jon Jones (205) vs. Anthony Smith (204.5) – for light heavyweight title
- Champ Tyron Woodley (170) vs. Kamaru Usman (169) – for welterweight title
- Ben Askren (170.5) vs. Robbie Lawler (170)
- Tecia Torres (115) vs. Weili Zhang (116)
- Cody Garbrandt (136) vs. Pedro Munhoz (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Zabit Magomedsharipov (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
- Misha Cirkunov (206) vs. Johnny Walker (205.5)
- Alejandro Perez (136) vs. Cody Stamann (135.5)
- Mickey Gall (170.5) vs. Diego Sanchez (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Charles Byrd (185) vs. Edmen Shahbazyan (184.5)
- Macy Chiasson (136) vs. Gina Mazany (135.5)
- Hannah Cifers (114) vs. Polyana Viana (115.5)