The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view on Saturday, March 2 with UFC 235. The UFC kicks off a new month with a championship doubleheader featuring the light heavyweight and welterweight titles.
In the main event, Jon Jones defends his title against Anthony Smith.
In the co-main event, Tyron Woodley returns to action to take on “The Nigerian Nightmare” Kamaru Usman.
Ahead of Saturday night’s pay-per-view, the UFC released the UFC 235: Countdown episode which gives an all-access look at the fighters as they go through their fight camps and prepare for the biggest bouts of their lives. From last-minute training to a look at their everyday life, UFC 232: Countdown gives fans a look behind-the-scenes at what it takes to make a world class fighter.
You can check out the full episode of UFC 235: Countdown below along with the full fight card for Saturday’s pay-per-view.
Two belts are on the line as UFC champion Jon Jones faces up and comer Anthony Smith. Plus, welterweight king Tyron Woodley takes on the Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman. See these athletes prepare for their showdowns at UFC 235.
UFC 235: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Pay-Per-View Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, Pay-per-view
UFC 235 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Jon Jones vs. Anthony Smith – for light heavyweight title
- Champ Tyron Woodley vs. Kamaru Usman – for welterweight title
- Ben Askren vs. Robbie Lawler
- Tecia Torres vs. Weili Zhang
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Pedro Munhoz
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Misha Cirkunov vs. Johnny Walker
- Alejandro Perez vs. Cody Stamann
- Mickey Gall vs. Diego Sanchez
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Charles Byrd vs. Edmen Shahbazyan
- Macy Chiasson vs. Gina Mazany
- Frankie Saenz vs. Marlon Vera
- Hannah Cifers vs. Polyana Viana