Despite a late change of main event, UFC 234 went on as scheduled Saturday, February 9 with a middleweight headliner between Israel Adesanya and Anderson Silva in Sydney, Australia. The two men battled it out for three rounds and earned $50,000 for Fight of the Night.
To relive the action, the Ultimate Fighting Championship has called on its high-definition, super slow-motion cameras to deliver the promotion’s one-of-a-kind “UFC 234: Fight Motion” highlights. The highlights give you a better idea of just how punishing and damaging the best strikes of the night were.
You can check out the full super slow-motion video highlights from “UFC 234: Fight Motion” below.
Take a slow-motion trip through some of the highlights from UFC 234 this past weekend featuring Israel Adesanya and Anderson Silva.
UFC 234 Results
- Israel Adesanya def. Anderson Silva via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Lando Vannata def. Marcos Mariano via submission (kimura) – Round 1, 4:55
- Ricky Simon def. Rani Yahya via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-25)
- Montana De La Rosa def. Nadia Kassem via submission (armbar) – Round 2, 2:37
- Jim Crute def. Sam Alvey via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 2:49
- Devonte Smith def. “Maestro” Dong Hyun Kim via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 3:53
- Shane Young def. Austin Arnett via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kai Kara-France def. Raulian Paiva via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Kyung Ho Kang def. Teruto Ishihara via technical submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 3:59
- Jalin Turner def. Callan Potter via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 0:53
- Jonathan Martinez def. Wuliji Buren via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)