The Ultimate Fighting Championship puts on its second event of the year on Saturday, February 2 with UFC on ESPN+2 at Centro de Formacao Olimpica do Nordeste in Fortaleza, Brazil. The event is headlined by a bantamweight bout between top contenders Raphael Assuncao and Marlon Moraes.
The two men previously faced off at UFC 212 in June 2017. Moraes left Rio de Janeiro as the victor after earning a split-decision win from the judges. It was the former World Series of Fighting champion’s UFC debut.
In the co-main event, former featherweight champion Jose Aldo takes on rising contender Renato Moicano.
Other fighters who are appearing on the card include Demian Maia, former Bellator champion Lyman Good, Thiago Alves, Said Nurmagomedov, and Livia Renata Souza.
Ahead of their fights on Saturday night, Assuncao and Moraes were able to successfully hit their marks. Two other fighters, however, missed weight with one bout now being in jeopardy due to a 7-pound difference.
The full weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN+2 can be seen below.
UFC on ESPN+2 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Raphael Assuncao (136) vs. Marlon Moraes (135)
- Jose Aldo (146) vs. Renato Moicano (145.5)
- Lyman Good (170.5) vs. Demian Maia (170.5)
- Charles Oliveira (154.5) vs. David Teymur (156)
- Justin Ledet (205) vs. Johnny Walker (205)
- Sarah Frota (123)* vs. Livinha Souza (115.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Anthony Hernandez (184.5) vs. Markus Perez (185.5)
- Mara Romero Borella (125) vs. Taila Santos (125)
- Thiago Alves (170.5) vs. Max Griffin (170)
- Junior Albini (265.5) vs. Jair Rozenstruik (241.5)
- Felipe Dias Colares (145) vs. Geraldo de Freitas Jr. (145.5)
- Said Nurmagomedov (135) vs. Ricardo Ramos (135.5)
- Magomed Bibulatov (127)+ vs. Rogerio Bontorin (124.5)