The Ultimate Fighting Championship makes its debut with new broadcast partner ESPN in January 2019 when it hosts UFC on ESPN+ 1 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The event is set to take place on Saturday, January 19.
To celebrate the launch of a new deal, the UFC is bringing out a thrilling main event to the Big Apple with UFC flyweight champion and former Olympic gold medalist Henry Cejudo putting his 125-pound title on the line against current bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw. Dillashaw will be attempting to become the latest two-division champion in the UFC joining the likes of Daniel Cormier and Conor McGregor.
The event will also feature fan favorites like Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and Paige VanZant, while controversial former NFLer Greg Hardy will also be stepping into the Octagon.
An official bout order and additional fights are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Below is all of the information you will need to catch the event from the opening bout.
UFC on ESPN+ 1: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC on ESPN+ 1: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw
Date: Saturday, January 19, 2019
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Venue: Barclays Center
Main Card Card Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, UFC on ESPN+
UFC on ESPN+ 1 Fight Card
- Champ Henry Cejudo vs. T.J. Dillashaw – for flyweight title
- Rachael Ostovich vs. Paige VanZant
- Geoff Neal vs. Belal Muhammad
- Ion Cutelaba vs. Glover Teixeira
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Moreira
- Randy Brown vs. Chance Rencountre
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski
- Allen Crowder vs. Greg Hardy
- Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez
- Thomas Almeida vs. Cory Sandhagen
UFC on ESPN+ 1 Betting Odds
Odds are currently unavailable for UFC on ESPN+ 1.