The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns on Friday night for an event that will crown the next two winners of the long-running reality series The Ultimate Fighter at the TUF 28 Finale. In the main event, former lightweight champions Rafael dos Anjos takes on Kamaru Usman in a battle of top contenders for the promotion’s welterweight title.
The event also features this season’s tournament finals between Juan Espino and Justin Frazier in the heavyweight division, while Macy Chiasson and Pannie Kianzad square off in a women’s featherweight tournament final.
All of the information you need to see TUF 28 Finale can be seen below.
TUF 28 Finale: Fight Time, TV Channel & Viewing Details
Event: TUF 28 Finale: Dos Anjos vs. Usman
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2018
Main Card Time: 10:00 P.M. EST
Fight Pass Prelims Time: 6:30 P.M. EST
Location: Pearl Theater | Las Vegas, Nevada
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, FS1
How To Watch TUF 28 Finale Online & Mobile
TUF 28 Finale begins at 6:30 p.m. ET with the UFC Fight Pass prelims. The action then moves to FOX Sports 1 at 8:00 p.m. ET, before the main card kicks off at 10:00 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 1. All of your streaming options can be seen in detail below.
UFC Fight Pass
The first TUF 28 Finale preliminary fight card begins at 6:30 P.M. EST and can be watched online with UFC Fight Pass on UFC.TV. It’s a subscription service which offers one-month, six-month and 12-month subscription options to Fight Pass. Alternatively, we suggest starting a free trial which expires in 30 days. The other preliminary fights will air on Fox Sports 1 starting at 12:00 P.M.
Mobile users are able to watch the first preliminary card on the free UFC app (iTunes Store| Google Play Store). Watching it on the app this way requires a UFC Fight Pass subscription. See above for more information on that.
Fox Sports GO app
Similarly, mobile user can watch the second preliminary card but this time using the Fox Sports GO app (iTunes Store | Google Play Store | Amazon Store | Windows). You’ll need a cable subscription though, like you would watching it on your desktop.
Sling TV is a service that allows subscribers to watch live and on-demand TV channels on TVs, computer or mobile device. It’s just like a cable or satellite TV service, except it’s delivered over the internet. You can sign up for Sling TV’s free 7-day trial. If you cancel your subscription within seven days, you will not be charged. Once signed up, simply download the app for your computer or mobile device to start watching.
MMAStreams via Reddit
Your other option is to visit MMAStreams on Reddit to see if you can find a stream for this event.
TUF 28 Finale Fight Card
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Rafael dos Anjos (170) vs. Kamaru Usman (170.5)
- Juan Espino (260) vs. Justin Frazier (264) – TUF 28 heavyweight tournament final
- Macy Chiasson (144.5) vs. Pannie Kianzad (145) – TUF 28 women’s featherweight tournament final
- Bryan Caraway (135.75) vs. Pedro Munhoz (135.5)
- Edmen Shahbazyan (185.5) vs. Darren Stewart (185)
- Ji Yeon Kim (130.5) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (124.5)#
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Kevin Aguilar (144) vs. Rick Glenn (148.5)*
- Joseph Benavidez (125.5) vs. Alex Perez (126)
- Michel Batista (262.5) vs. Maurice Green (259)
- Juliha Stoliarenko (145.5) vs. Leah Letson (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Darrell Horcher (155) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (155.5)
- Tim Means (170.5) vs. Ricky Rainey (170.5)
- Raoni Barcelos (135) vs. Chris Gutierrez (135.5)
# Kim fined 20 percent of her purse, but the bout goes on as scheduled
* Glenn fined 20 percent of his purse, but the bout goes on as scheduled