Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Friday, September 7, 2018.
– Burt Reynolds passed away at 82-years-old:
– The first trailer for ‘Narcos: Mexico’ dropped:
– The internet tracked down that chick who was dunking her chicken finger in soda:
– The Eagles beat the Falcons in an absolutely AWFUL game of football:
News & Politics
– US Senator Cory Booker released “confidential” documents about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s work as a White House operative under George W. Bush.
– The WSJ ranked the top 10 best colleges in America:
Hottest of the Day
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“The power of man has grown in every sphere, except over himself.” — — Winston Churchill