On Thursday, July 12, Fortnite season 5 released with new unlockables, challenges, and even some added modes which allow you to play golf or basketball with friends. Now, one month later, it’s time to take a look ahead at the Week 6 challenges from the latest season.
A Twitter account which goes by @FNleak shared the challenges on social media which include anything from a time trial to dealing headshot damage to opponents to harvesting building resources with a pickaxe to having the most eliminations with a minigun or light machine gun. There is also a HARD challenge which includes eliminating opponents in Tilted Towers. Out of the Week 6 challenges, three will be free and four require the Battle Pass.
It is important to note that because these are just leaks, there is still time for Fortnite developer Epic Games to tweak some of the challenges before their official release.
The official release for the Fortnite season 5, week 6 challenges will come on Thursday.
The challenges from Fortnite Leakage can be seen below.
- Deal 500 headshot damage to opponents — 5 stars
- Harvest 3,000 building resources with a pickaxe — 5 stars
- Search where the stone heads are looking — 10 stars (HARD)
Battle Pass challenges
- Search seven chests in Lonely Lodge — 5 stars
- Complete five timed trials — 5 stars
- Earn two minigun or LMG eliminations — 10 stars (HARD)
- Eliminate three opponents in Tilted Towers — 10 stars (HARD)