The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view on Saturday night for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt 2. In the main event, bantamweight titleholder TJ Dillashaw defends his title against former champ and rival Cody Garbrandt, who he knocked out last November at Madison Square Garden to claim the title. If one title fight wasn’t enough, the co-main event features flyweight king Demetrious Johnson who is looking to extend his UFC record for most consecutive title defenses when he faces off against Olympic gold medalist Henry Cejudo for the second time.
Before the bouts could become official, however, all fighters had to step onto the scale for the weigh-ins and then square off one final time ahead of their Saturday night showdowns at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
The weigh-ins will take place at Bell The Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, near the host venue for Saturday’s pay-per-view. The weigh-ins will take place shortly after a special UFC 25th Anniversary press conference which will feature more than a dozen fighters who will be stepping into the Octagon in the final quarter of the year.
You can watch the UFC 227 ceremonial weigh-ins below beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET.
UFC 227 Ceremonial Weigh-In Video
MAIN CARD (pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET )
- Champ T.J. Dillashaw () vs. Cody Garbrandt (134.75) – for bantamweight title
- Demetrious Johnson () vs. Henry Cejudo () – for flyweight title
- J.J. Aldrich () vs. Polyana Viana ()
- Renato Moicano () vs. Cub Swanson ()
- Kevin Holland () vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Montel Jackson () vs. Ricky Simon ()
- Brett Johns () vs. Pedro Munhoz ()
- Irene Aldana () vs. Bethe Correia ()
- Sheymon Moraes () vs. Matt Sayles ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Alex Perez () vs. Jose Torres ()
- Kyung Ho Kang () vs. Ricardo Ramos ()
- Danielle Taylor () vs. Weili Zhang ()
- Wuliji Buren () vs. Marlon Vera ()