Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Wednesday, June 6, 2018.
– Jared Leto is getting his own standalone Joker movie, further proving that DC and Warner Bros are straight up ADDICTED to bad decisions.
– Ocean’s 8 hits theaters tomorrow night:
– The trailer for Peter Jackson’s (The Lord of the Rings) newest film Mortal Engines dropped:
– Las Vegas released updated Game Of Thrones bettings odds:
– NBA Finals Game 3 tonight. Cavs need a win or it’s over. OVA.
– Delaware Governor Makes State’s First Legal Sports Wager
– An update on Philadelphia 76ers GM Bryan Colangelo, who is likely going to lose his job sooner rather than later.
– Frank Gore is literally ageless:
News & Politics
– Fashion designer Kate Spade dead at 55 due to an apparent suicide:
– Updates on yesterday’s various primary elections.
– LeBron gave his opinion on the Philadelphia Eagles White House unvitation:
– NCAA Baseball Super Regionals 2018: Preview & Predictions
Hottest of the Day
– When she looks good, she looks good…
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Most of us would rather risk catastrophe than read the directions.” – Mignon McLaughlin