Bellator MMA returns to television this weekend with Bellator 200: Carvalho vs. Mousasi as the promotion makes its way back overseas to London. In the main event, middleweight champion Rafael Carvalho vs. UFC veteran Gegard Mousasi. The main event was initially set to be a heavyweight bout between Mirko Cro Cop and Roy “Big Country” Nelson which would have crowned the alternate for the Heavyweight Grand Prix. Unfortunately, Cro Cop suffered an injury and was forced to withdraw from the event. Because Cro Cop’s withdraw was on such short notice, Nelson was pulled after Bellator was unable to find a replacement.
In the co-main event, the always exciting Michael Page faces off against David Rickels. UFC veteran Phil Davis also appears on the main card against Linton Vassell, while a women’s flyweight bout between Kate Jackson and undefeated prospect Anastasia Yankova opens up the night on Paramount Network.
All of the information you need to catch Bellator 200 from the opening bout can be seen below.
Bellator 200: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: Bellator 200: Carvalho vs. Mousasi
Date: Saturday, May 24, 2018
Location: London, England
Venue: The SSE Arena
Main Card Time: 9:00 P.M. EST (tape delay)
Broadcast: Bellator.com, Paramount Network
How To Watch Bellator 200 Online
Bellator 200 will begin this Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 9:00 P.M. via tape delay and can be watched online via Paramount Network, Bellator.com, and Sling TV. Here are your options in detail:
Formerly known as Spike TV, Paramount Network is the exclusive broadcasting partner of Bellator MMA. For those without a television subscription, the Bellator 200 preliminary card will air live on Bellator.com and Paramount.com, while also being available online via the network’s online website.
Bellator 200 begins at 9:00 P.M, you may stream the fights for free via Sling TV. Sling TV is a service that allows subscribers to watch live and on-demand TV channels on TVs, computer or mobile device. It’s just like a cable or satellite TV service, except it’s delivered over the internet. You can sign up for a free 7-day trial. If you cancel your subscription within seven days, you will not be charged. Once signed up, simply download the Sling TV app for your computer, phone or mobile device to start streaming.
MMAStreams via Reddit
Your other option is to visit MMAStreams on Reddit to see if you can find a stream for this event.
Bellator 200 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Paramount (tape delay), 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Rafael Carvalho (185) vs. Gegard Mousasi (185) – for middleweight title
- Michael Page (170.5) vs. David Rickels (170.5)
- Phil Davis (206) vs. Linton Vassell (205)
- Aaron Chalmers (162.5) vs. Ash Griffiths (164.4)*
- Kate Jackson (125.5) vs. Anastasia Yankova (125)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator app, 12:30 p.m. ET)
- Vladimir Filipovic (185.5) vs. Anatoly Tokov (185.5)
- Pedro Carvalho (145.8) vs. Daniel Crawford (145.8)
- Carl Noon (184.5) vs. Mike Shipman (185.5)
- Martin Hudson (185.5) vs. Charlie Ward (184.5)
- Kevin Fryer (185.5) vs. Costello Van Steenis (186)
- Tom Green (155.5) vs. Charlie Leary (156)
- Walter Gahadza (170) vs. Kent Kauppinen (169.5)
- Jahreau Shepherd (170.5) vs. Marcin Zywica (170)
- Mike Ekundayo (145.5) vs. Tom Mearns (145.5)
- Amir Albazi (125.5) vs. Iurie Bejenari (125.5)
* – Missed weight for 163-pound catchweight bout; penalty not disclosed