The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view on Saturday, July 7 with a championship doubleheader at UFC 226: Miocic vs. Cormier. The event is headlined by a superfight between heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic and light heavyweight titleholder Daniel Cormier, who coached opposite of each other on season 27 of The Ultimate Fighter. The
co-main event features a featherweight title defense from Max Holloway, who will put his title on the line against Brian Ortega.
UFC 226 caps of the UFC’s International Fight Week in Las Vegas.
The main card will also feature a heavyweight scrap between Derrick Lewis and Francis Ngannou, while Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis has been rebooked for the event.
Below is all of the information you will need to catch the event from the opening bout.
UFC 226: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 226: Miocic vs. Cormier
Date: Saturday, July 7, 2018
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Pay-Per-View Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, Pay-per-view
UFC 226 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Stipe Miocic vs. champ Daniel Cormier – for heavyweight title
Champ Max Holloway vs. Brian Ortega – for featherweight title
- Derrick Lewis vs. Francis Ngannou
- Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis
- Khalil Rountree vs. Gokhan Saki
PRELIMINARY CARD (8:00 p.m. ET)
- Paulo Costa vs. Uriah Hall
- Paul Felder vs. Mike Perry
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Rob Font
- Max Griffin vs. Curtis Millender
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Gilbert Burns vs. Dan Hooker
- Jamie Moyle vs. Emily Whitmire
- Drakkar Klose vs. Lando Vannata
UFC 226 Betting Odds
Odds are currently favoring Miocic (-175), while Cormier is a narrow underdog at +165. In the co-main event, Max Holloway is favored (-200) over challenger Brian Ortega (+170)