The Ultimate Fighting Championship is heading to Atlantic City, New Jersey on Saturday, April 21 for UFC Fight Night 128: Barboza vs. Lee. UFC Fight Night 128 is headlined by a matchup between lightweight contenders Edson Barboza and Kevin Lee. In the co-main event, fans at Boardwalk Hall should prepare for a barnburner when former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar squares off against perennial contender Cub Swanson. The main card also features the likes of Chase Sherman, David Branch, Aljamain Sterling and Jim Miller.
It marks the first time that the UFC has returned to Atlantic City since July 2014 and the first time they will occupy Boardwalk Hall since June 2005.
Barboza is currently ranked the No. 4 lightweight in the division, while Lee, who recently competed for the interim lightweight championship, is ranked No. 5. For the co-main event, both men are also ranked in the top five with Edgar at No. 3 and Swanson at No. 4.
Below is all of the information you will need to catch the action on April 21.
UFC Fight Night 128: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC Fight Night 128: Barboza vs. Lee
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Location: Atlantic City, New Jersey
Venue: Boardwalk Hall
Main Card Time: 10:00 P.M. EST
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1
UFC Fight Night 128 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Edson Barboza vs. Kevin Lee
- Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson
- Chase Sherman vs. Justin Willis
- David Branch vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos
- Brett Johns vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Dan Hooker vs. Jim Miller
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Alex Garcia vs. Ryan LaFlare
- Magomed Bibulatov vs. Ulka Sasaki
- Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Luan Chagas
- Corey Anderson vs. Patrick Cummins
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Aspen Ladd vs. Leslie Smith
- Merab Dvalishvili vs. Ricky Simon
- Tony Martin vs. Keita Nakamura
UFC Fight Night 128 Betting Odds
Odds are currently favoring Lee (-140), while Barboza sits at +120. Frankie Edgar is favored in the main event (-225), while Cub Swanson has +185 odds, according to 5Dimes.