Just when we thought we had escaped winter — April had arrived and Easter was here — the Northeast gets hit with another snow storm.
Anyway, on to COED’s Quick Fix: Everything You Need To Know Today — Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
– Legion, one of the most unique shows on TV (BY FAR), returns tonight for its second season:
– The Tiffany Haddish/Tracy Morgan-starring comedy The Last O.G. premieres tonight on TBS. I probably won’t tune in, but the names attached are certainly promising:
– Villanova won the NCAA Tournament last night in a blowout of a game, 79-62. They have won two of the last three NCAA Tournaments, making Jay Wright only one of 15 coaches to win at least two NCAA titles.
– Since March Madness is over, we can now shift our focus back to the NBA. Here’s tonight’s slate (I know it says tomorrow, but that’s because this post is being written at 10:31 p.m. on Monday night):
– Champions League quarterfinals kick off today (again, it says tomorrow because this is being written at 11:09 p.m. on Monday):
News & Politics
– The Rock revealed he used to struggle with depression.
– Omega Psi Phi delivered Easter Baskets to hospitalized children.
– New Mexico State University is offering a free ride to the survivors of the Parkland shooting:
– Marijuana … bringing people together since the dawn of time:
I was mad watching him smoke on the train…but when he passed it and everyone was with the shits, it brought a smile to my face kinda lmfao. 😂😩😂 pic.twitter.com/CUn2VbCUrd
— KELLY S. 💋 (@Kissedby_k) April 1, 2018
– Legitimately one of the best basketball highlights I’ve ever seen, mainly because of the cameraman:
Hottest of the Day
– The Queen is selling swimwear again:
– Nina Agdal celebrating nature:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?” – Bill Waterson