Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
This is COED’s What The Hell Happened This Weekend?
– I’m not a fan of The Weeknd, but supposedly, his new album is pretty good.
– Here’s our The Walking Dead recap for those who are still (somehow) tuning in:
– The NCAA Basketball Championship is tonight as defending champion Villanova take on the University of Michigan. Nova got to the final by bullying Kansas, while Michigan was able to claw past Loyola Chicago late. The game doesn’t tip off until 9:20 p.m. EST, though.
– Arike Ogunbowale hit back-to-back game-winners in the semi-finals and finals to win Notre Dame the Women’s National Championship. That is some baller baller BALLER shit.
– The Champions League quarterfinals kick off this week with some EPIC matchups, specifically Juventus vs Real Madrid and Liverpool vs Manchester City:
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrived in America & almost immediately changed the course of MLS:
News & Politics
– President Trump has reportedly invited Vladimir Putin to the White House.
– China imposed $3 billion in tariffs on the United States.
– Hofstra students protested to demand the removal of a Thomas Jefferson statue. We had a student reporter on the scene:
– Almost every member of an IU fraternity is sick with the same illness:
– Someone kindly call Child Services, please:
Hottest of the Weekend
– Happy Easter from Rita Ora:
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week.