Linda Michelle Rogers Photos: Full Story & Must-See Details

A natural gas leak caused an explosion at a recently renovated house in Dallas, killing a 12-year-old girl, later identified as Linda Rogers, and injuring four other members of her family. Her father, who is believed to be one of the people injured in the fire, was holding the unconscious girl in his arms after the impact of the explosion, with her later being pronounced dead at a hospital.

What happened?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfm4g91n-K4/?tagged=lindarogers
As mentioned above, firefighters found Linda in her father’s arms and tried to revive her, with her later being pronounced dead at the hospital. The four other people who were hospitalized are currently in unknown conditions.
Ravi Chhatre, head of a three-person National Transportation Safety Board team, confirmed he was in the process of investigating the explosion. Reportedly, while the home was found shattered, firefighters found no evidence of fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAJZZfseSEk

The explosion was one of three reported gas-connected incidents since last week in the area. A construction crew had been working in the neighborhood but city official lifted a mandatory evacuation order that impacted around 300 families, albeit with natural gas services suspended.
At this time, it is believed that the NTSB has jurisdiction in the ongoing investigation as it an apparent pipeline accident, a fatality and damage.


What people are saying?

According to Time, Chhatre has currently made the following statements about the investigation:

“We don’t want any community to go through a tragedy like you guys have. We don’t want homes getting exploded.”
“Right now, I haven’t reached anything. Right now, I’m looking to see where I move.”
“We don’t rush any investigation.”
“Accuracy is more important to us.”

According to NBC 5, Linda, also known by the nickname, “Michellita,” attended Uplift Williams Preparatory School in Dallas, which offered the following condolences on her behalf:

“It is with heavy hearts and deep sadness that we’re writing you about the passing of Linda Rogers, an Uplift Williams 6th grade scholar.  The Rogers family has been a long-time family at Uplift Williams and experienced a tragic loss early this morning during a gas leak explosion at their home.  The explosion destroyed their home, injured multiple family members, and took the life of their daughter, who was one of our scholars.”

“This is a heartbreaking loss for the Uplift Williams community.  We shared this news with our middle school scholars and recognize our primary or high school scholars may learn about this incident and need support processing their emotions.  Throughout the day, our Social Counseling team was available to scholars and staff and will continue to provide support next week.  We are also providing some resources from our counseling team to help talk with your child about grief.

Olympics Closing Ceremony Stream: How To Watch Live Online
Olympics Closing Ceremony Stream: How To Watch Live Online
Read More:
News,Full Story
  • 10678531520930918