The fourth College Football Playoff rankings of the 2019 season were released on Tuesday, November 26. Once again, we have a new team sitting at the top of the poll with the Ohio State Buckeyes leapfrogging the LSU Tigers to take over the No. 1 spot.
Where did your favorite team check in when the selection committee announced the first College Football Playoff rankings of the season?
A full look at the rankings for games played through November 23 can be seen below.
- Ohio State Buckeyes (11-0)
- LSU Tigers (11-0)
- Clemson Tigers (11-0)
- Georgia Bulldogs (10-1)
- Alabama Crimson Tide (10-1)
- Utah Utes (10-1)
- Oklahoma Sooners (10-1)
- Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-1)
- Baylor Bears (10-1)
- Penn State Nittany Lions (9-2)
- Florida Gators (9-2)
- Wisconsin Badgers (9-2)
- Michigan Wolverines (9-2)
- Oregon Ducks (9-2)
- Auburn Tigers (8-3)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-2)
- Iowa Hawkeyes (8-3)
- Memphis Tigers (10-1)
- Cincinnati Bearcats (10-1)
- Boise State Broncos (10-1)
- Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-3)
- USC Trojans (8-4)
- Iowa State Cyclones (7-4)
- Virginia Tech Hokies (8-3)
- Appalachian State Mountaineers (10-1)
Did the selection committee get this week’s rankings correct? Sound off in the comments section below and in the meantime here is a full look at when the rankings will be released throughout the remainder season:
- Tuesday, December 3: 7 – 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sunday, December 8 (Selection Day): Noon – 4 p.m. ET
About the College Football Playoff: The College Football Playoff matches the No. 1 seed vs. No. 4, and No. 2 vs. No. 3 in semifinal games that rotate annually among six bowl games – the Goodyear Cotton Bowl, PlayStation Fiesta Bowl, Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, Capital One Orange Bowl, Allstate Sugar Bowl and Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual. This season’s Playoff Semifinals will take place Saturday, December 29, 2018, at the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic and Capital One Orange Bowl. The College Football Playoff National Championship will be Monday, January 7, 2019, at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.