Bellator MMA returns on Saturday, April 27, with Bellator 220 at SAP Center in San Jose, California. The event features two championship bouts, with the welterweight and women’s flyweight titles on the line. The event will air live on Paramount Network and DAZN.
In the main event, currently welterweight titleholder Rory MacDonald defends his belt against Jon Fitch in the opening round of the promotion’s grand prix. Throughout the tournament, every bout featuring a welterweight champion will be for the belt.
The winner of the main event will take on undefeated Neiman Gracie, who submitted Ed Ruth at Bellator 213 in his opening round grand prix matchup.
The co-main event features women’s flyweight champion Ilima-Lei Macfarlane vs. Veta Arteaga.
Ahead of Saturday’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale to successfully hit their marks.
The full weigh-in results for Bellator 220 can be seen below.
Bellator 220 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (DAZN/Paramount Network, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Welterweight World Grand Prix Main Event: Rory MacDonald (169.8) vs. Jon Fitch (169.5)
- Women’s Flyweight World Title Bout: Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (124.8) vs. Veta Arteaga (123.8)
- Lightweight Main Card Bout: Benson Henderson (156) vs. Adam Piccolotti (155.5)
- Light Heavyweight Main Card Bout: Phil Davis (205.6) vs. Liam McGeary (205.2)
- Featherweight Main Card Bout: Gaston Bolanos (145.5) vs. Nathan Stolen (145.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Paramount.com, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Lightweight Undercard Bout: Aviv Gozali (155.7) vs. Travis Crain (153.5)
- Light Heavyweight Undercard Bout: Chuck Campbell (205.1) vs. Bruno Casillas (204.7)
- Featherweight Undercard Bout: Boris Novachkov (145.4) vs. Chris Inocencio (145)
- 160-lb. Catchweight Undercard Bout: Chris Avila (159.9) vs. Brandon Faumui (160)
- Welterweight Undercard Bout: Thomas Ponce de Leon (170.8) vs. Jamario Mulder (170.9)
- 140-lb. Catchweight Undercard Bout: Cass Bell (139.8) vs. Peter Ishiguro (140)
- Featherweight Undercard Bout: Ignacio Ortiz (144.9) vs. Roger Severson (144.8)
- Featherweight Undercard Bout: Hyder Amil (145.4) vs. Paradise Vaovasa (144.2)
- Flyweight Undercard Bout: Justin Tenedora (128.2)* vs. Matt Perez (125.9)
- Welterweight Undercard Bout: Justin Roswell (169.8) vs. Abraham Vaesau (171)
- Flyweight Undercard Bout: Erik Gunha (131)* vs. Jon Adams (124.7)
- Middleweight Undercard Bout: Diego Herzog (185.1) vs. Jordan Williams (184)
- 140-lb. Catchweight Undercard Bout: Josh San Diego (140) vs. Brandon Laroco (139.8)