It’s official, Thanksgiving is done, it’s time to bring in the Christmas joy. And what we mean by Christmas joy, we mean Christmas drinks. It’s time to get rid of the pumpkin spice and bring in the eggnog, chocolate, and peppermint flavors. Helps the burn hurt a little less when there is a little eggnog mixed in. Christmas is the perfect time to drink as much as you want and no one will judge you. If people ask why you are drinking so much, all you need to say is “it’s Christmas” and you are gold. Here are our favorite Christmas drinks that make us feel the jolliest.
Santa is going to get a bit tipsy with the red drink.
1 cup Vodka
1 ½ cup Cranberry Juice
¼ cup Triple sec
¼ cup fresh lime juice
½ cup fresh cranberries
White Sanding sugar
- Run the lime around the rim of the glass and dip in the sugar.
- Pour all liquid ingredients into a shaker and shake until cold.
- Poor drink into each sugar lined glass and add cranberries to the top.
View this post on Instagram
What's your jingle juice of choice?⠀ 📸:@chalkfulloflove⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ ⠀ ⠀ #instagood #instadaily #losangeles #la #socal #california #cali #westcoast ⠀ #shopbluewindowsonline #shopbluewindows #shopsmall #shoplocal #longbeach #lbc #belmontshore ⠀ #bluewindowsholiday #Christmas #holidays #merrychristmas #tistheseason #holiday⠀ #bluewindowskitchen #kitchen #jinglejuice #stemless #wine #wineglass #gift #giftideas
This drink is sure to jingle your bells.
4 cups Cran-Apple juice
2 bottles red Mascato
1 bottle Prosecco
½ cup Vodka
2 cup frozen cranberries
- Run the lime around the rim of the glasses and coat the rim with the sugar.
- Combine all ingredients into a punch bowl, stir together and serve into each glass.
Drunk Jack Frosties
A drink colder than Jack Frost.
1 cup Vodka
1 cup Champagne
½ cup Blue Curacao
½ cup Lemonade
3 cup ice
- Combine all liquid ingredients and ice into a blender. Blend until all is combined.
- Run a lemon wedge along the rim of each glass and dip them in sugar.
- Pour frosties into each glass and serve immediately or it will melt.
Gingerbread Eggnog White Russian
This drink will be your next Christmas present to yourself.
Pinch ground ginger
2 tbsp. molasses
1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
1 cup eggnog
1 cup Vodka
1 cup Kahlúa
- Wet each glass rim and dip into cinnamon sugar.
- Add in all liquid ingredients and molasses and ginger into a shaker with ice. Shake thoroughly.
- Pour evenly into each glass. Top drink with whipped cream and drizzle with molasses.
White Christmas Margaritas
It may be a cold winter, but the cold drink will warm you right up.
14oz. Coconut milk
12oz. Silver Tequila
8 oz. Triple sec
½ cup lime juice
2 cups ice
- Blend together all liquid ingredients with ice until smooth.
- Run a lime around the rim of each glass and dip into sugar. Pour drink into all glasses and garnish with cranberries and a lime wedge.