The number of opinions I have about this objectively bizarre yet oddly entertaining video is essentially endless, so I figure it’s best if we just bang them out with bullet points.
– I enjoy this light-hearted version of Kanye where he doesn’t take things so seriously anymore. Fun Kanye is better for all of us, trust me.
– In the span of 24 hours, Kanye dropped this video and “creative directed” the PornHub awards. I (obviously) can’t show you the PornHub awards content here, but you can give it a quick Google search or just watch Lil Dicky’s hilarious Instagram story (which will expire at the end of the day.)
– Speaking of Kanye, what the hell happened to his guy’s musical talent? Yes, I get it’s a Lil Pump song, but these bars are far too weak for a man of Kanye’s borderline legendary status:
I’m a sick f*ck, I like a quick f*ck
I like my d*ck sucked, I’ll buy you a sick truck
I’ll buy you some new tits, I’ll get you that nip-tuck
How you start a family? The condom slipped up
I’m a sick f*ck, I’m inappropriate
I like hearin’ stories, I like that ho shit
I wanna hear more shit, I like the ho shit
Send me some more shit, you triflin’ ho bitch
– Is Kanye completely leaning into his millennial market? You may not realize this, but there are kids out there — around Lil Pump’s age — who think Kanye is best known for songs like “Black Skinhead”, having never heard throwback anthems like “Touch The Sky”. Is this the audience Kanye is trying to appease these days? With the Twitter, the fashion, the music, and the persona that he now puts out, it wouldn’t be a stretch to suggest that Kanye is trying to market himself to anyone who is 25 and younger.
– Not a huge Lil Pump guy, but this song is catchy as hell.
– Speaking of Lil Pump, say what you will about him, but the kid is 18-years-old and has Kanye West in one of his songs. That’s some baller shit, no way around it.