Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Wednesday, August 29, 2018.
– EA Sports cancels Madden tournaments pending a safety review:
– Remember this guy from ’40-Year-Old Virgin’? He just had his LIFE SENTENCE commuted:
– Floyd Mayweather offers to help Khabib Nurmagomedov train for Conor McGreor fight:
News & Politics
– The Hurricane Maria death toll has been raised to 2,975:
– The top 10 most obnoxious college football alumni bases:
Hottest of the Day
Song of the Day