The UFC returns to California on Saturday, Aug. 4 for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt 2 live on pay-per-view. The event — which takes place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles — is headlined by a championship double-header. In the main event, bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw defends his title against arch rival and former teammate Cody Garbrandt, who he knocked out last year at Madison Square Garden to claim the championship. The two previously trained together at Team Alpha Male in California, before Dillashaw left to join Duane Ludwig in Colorado.
The co-main event features the latest title defense from pound-for-pound great Demetrious Johnson, who will defend his flyweight belt against former Olympic medalist Henry Cejudo.
Other bouts on the main card include Cub Swanson vs. Renato Moicano, J.J. Aldrich vs. Polyana Viana, and Kevin Holland vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos. The featured preliminary bout on FX that leads into the pay-per-view will be between Brett Johns and Pedro Munhoz.
Before the bouts could become official, however, all fighters had to step onto the scale at the fighter hotel to hit their marks ahead of the ceremonial weigh-ins later in the day at Bell The Orpheum Theatre beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET.
The full weigh-in results and video for UFC 227 can be seen below.
UFC 227 Weigh-In Results & Video
MAIN CARD (pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET )
- Champ T.J. Dillashaw (135) vs. Cody Garbrandt (134.75) – for bantamweight title
- Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. Henry Cejudo (124.5) – for flyweight title
- J.J. Aldrich (115.75) vs. Polyana Viana (115)
- Renato Moicano (146) vs. Cub Swanson (145.25)
- Kevin Holland (184.75) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Brett Johns (135.25) vs. Pedro Munhoz (135)
- Montel Jackson (136) vs. Ricky Simon (135.25)
- Kyung Ho Kang (136) vs. Ricardo Ramos (135.5)
- Sheymon Moraes (146) vs. Matt Sayles (145.75)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Alex Perez (126) vs. Jose Torres (125)
- Danielle Taylor (115.25) vs. Weili Zhang (115.5)
- Wuliji Buren (135.5) vs. Marlon Vera (135.5)