Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
– Demi Lovato suffered an overdose:
– A millennial chose a ‘Call Of Duty’ career over his world-famous smokeshow girlfriend Yanet Garcia:
– DeMar DeRozan — he of the 5-year / $139,000,000 contract is STILL complaining about being traded to one of the best organizations in sports. SHUT THE F*CK UP, DEMAR! Seriously, I’ve never felt less bad for someone than I do for DeMar DeRozan. It’s called professional sports, buddy, grow up:
– Florida signee Justin Watkins arrested For strangulation, kidnapping & more:
– Former U of A student suing university’s board of regents and Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity
– The Clutch Gene:
Hottest of the Day
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“The only thing worse than a man you can’t control is a man you can.” — Margo Kaufman