Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Monday, July 2, 2018.
– Netflix has hired the guy from The Raid new martial arts showfor a . If you’ve never seen The Raid, get educated real quick:
– LeBron signed with the Lakers. The Lakers.
Happy LeBron day, L.A. pic.twitter.com/qurbQyDYqO
— Matt Pearce 🦅 (@mattdpearce) July 2, 2018
– Four teams are through to the quarterfinals of the World Cup: Uruguay, Croatia, Russia, and France. Today’s games are Mexico vs Brazil and Japan vs Belgium:
News & Politics
– University of Washington fraternity loses charter due to hazing:
– Texas State fraternity reads the university’s new rules, decides its not even worth it:
when Game Of Thrones and the World Cup collide pic.twitter.com/QD2GOwzYc6
— COED (@COED) July 1, 2018
Hottest of the Day
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“There are many religions, but there is only one morality.” — John Ruskin