Bellator MMA returns on Friday night with Bellator 201: Macfarlane vs. Lara. The event is headlined by a women’s flyweight championship bout between current titleholder Ilima-Lei Macfarlane, the promotion’s inaugural 125-pound women’s champ, and Alejandra Lara. It is the first title defense of Macfarlane’s belt.
In the co-main event, Saad Awad and Ryan Couture square off in a catchweight bout.
The main card also features UFC veteran Valerie Letourneau, while the preliminary card is highlighted with appearances by former three-time NCAA Division I national champion Ed Ruth and Keri Melendez, the wife of former Strikeforce champion Gilbert Melendez.
Ahead of Friday’s fights, Bellator held the official fighter weigh-ins on Thursday.
The full weigh-in results can be seen below.
Bellator 201: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: Bellator 201: Macfarlane vs. Lara
Date: Friday, June 29, 2018
Location: Temecula, California
Venue: Pechanga Resort Casino
Main Card Time: 9:00 P.M. EST
Broadcast: Bellator.com, ParamountNetwork.com, Paramount Network
Bellator 201: Macfarlane vs. Lara Weigh-In Results
- Flyweight World Title Bout: Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (125) vs. Alejandra Lara (124.6)
- Catchweight (160 lbs.) Main Card Bout: Saad Awad (159.8) vs. Ryan Couture (159.9)
- Flyweight Main Card Bout: Valerie Letourneau (126) vs. Kristina Williams (125.4)
- Featherweight Main Card Bout: Juan Archuleta (146) vs. Robbie Peralta (145.3)
- Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Tyrell Fortune (244.8) vs. Giovanni Sarran (251.8)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Joey Davis (170.6) vs. Craig Plaskett (168.2)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Ed Ruth (170.7) vs. Andy Murad (170.8)
- Light heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Jordan Young (204.8) vs. Jamal Pogues (203.7)
- Strawweight Preliminary Bout: Keri Melendez (116) vs. Tiani Valle (114.5)
- Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Kristi Lopez (125.5) vs. Paola Ramirez (134.7)
- Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Ricky Furar (134.5) vs. Victor Rosas (135.3)
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Jay Jay Wilson (146) vs. David Conte (145.6)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Joshua Jones (155.5) vs. Jacob Rosales (155.7)