Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
– Incredibles 2 came out and made a bunchhhhh of money. ($180 million in its first weekend).
– Beyonce & Jay-Z dropped a surprise new album this weekend titled “Love Is Everything”:
– Westworld was, as usual, f*cking bananas this weekend:
Stannis Baratheon: “I am the worst father to ever be on an HBO show”
— COED (@COED) June 18, 2018
– The World Cup‘s first weekend was as epic as we could have hoped for, particularly the Spain & Portugal game, which was an instant classic.
– Brooks Koepka won his second consecutive U.S. Open this weekend:
News & Politics
– An inside look at the border patrol facility in Texas where hundreds of children are being held.
– Lawsuit Claims Harvard Routinely Rated Asian-Americans Lower On “Personality Traits”
Hottest of the Weekend
– Bella Hadid:
– Almost that time of the year:
Quote of the Week
“Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a permanent attitude.” – Martin Luther King
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week: