Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Wednesday, June 13, 2018.
– Wonder Woman 2 (or Wonder Woman 84?) alert y’all!:
— Gal Gadot (@GalGadot) June 13, 2018
— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) June 13, 2018
– Incredibles 2 hits theaters tomorroe14 years after the original. We will finally get to find out what happened to The Underminer:
– The World Cup kicks off tomorrow with Russia vs. Saudi Arabia. The group stages gets going Friday with 3 epic matches:
– Speaking of the World Cup, the 2026 World Cup will be hosted by North America with 60 of the 80 games being played in the United States:
— FIFA Media (@fifamedia) June 13, 2018
– Alexander Ovechkin’s Championship Parade speech was predictably epic:
– California wants to split itself into three states:
— ABC7 News (@abc7newsbayarea) June 13, 2018
– President Trump said late University of Virginia student Otto Warmbier had “a lot to do” with the United States-North Korea summit in Singapore.
Hottest of the Day
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Don’t save a pitcher for tomorrow. Tomorrow it may rain.” – Leo Durocher